The legendary tone and portability of the all-tube Ampeg Portaflex amplifiers is faithfully reproduced in the PF-20T.
This all-tube Portaflex head provides a harmonically rich and studio-worthy 20 watts of pure Ampeg tone to satisfy the most discerning bass player.
Featuring simple user-adjustable bias adjustment for easy tube replacement and pre-amp and transformer balanced direct outs for maximum versatility.
Plus, no speaker load is required for silent recording or even use as a dedicated tube DI. Pair it with the
PF-112HLF for the ultimate compact all-tube bass rig.
- RMS power output: 20W @ 4 or 8 ohms
- Preamp: All-tube  x 12AX7
- Power amp: All-tube  x 6V6
- Tone controls: Bass, Mid, Treble
- Input gain control
- Preamp balanced line
- Transformer balanced line out
- Ground lift
- User adjustable bias control
- Dimensions (H x W x D inches):
- 7.3 x 13.0 x 10.4 in
- 185 x 330 x 264 mm
- Weight: 15.2 lb / 6.9 kg